A Wisdom Circle is a process for considering any area of community impact in a new and transformative way.
Some of these areas could include polarizing issues such as 9/11, Community & Police conflict, GMO’s, Vaccines, Climate Change, and many more.
Due to the wide area of world impact, we have chosen to begin with 9/11 Wisdom Circles.
9/11 Wisdom Circles will gather a small group of people who consent to reconsider 9/11 and/or other events of impact in a new way, with the guidance of a circle facilitator.
The Wisdom Circle begins with the assumption that the underlying brokenness has existed for a long time.
Many people have played a role in fostering that brokenness, many of whom will never be prosecuted in a court of law.
But many more will be willing to work with others in making a difference, if they are given the means to do so.
THE INTENTION IS TO:
- Help people process the events of 9/11
- Connect with others from a place of shared pain
- Identify the source of our societal brokenness
- Rediscover our individual and unified power
- Take new and unitive actions based on what we discover together.